1. I have acquired specific skills that are useful for successfully applying to and studying at U.S. colleges and universities.
2. I feel better prepared to attend a college or university.
3. All participants were treated equally and with respect.
4. The American Councils/EducationUSA staff encouraged me and care about me.
5. I am more accepting of people who are different than me and opinions that are different from mine.
6. I feel more confident working and communicating with a diverse group of people.
7. I have developed a better understanding of the culture and everyday life in the United States.
8. How likely are you to recommend the UCA program to others?
What is something one or more of the Advisors did that you found very helpful?
What is the most difficult part of completing the UCA program?
Do you have a favorite memory from UCA? If so, what is it?
Is there anything else we should know?