Undergraduate Cohort Group Advising Session for those who wants to study in the USA!
If you are interested in applying to colleges or universities in the United States you are WELCOME to participate in a Cohort group-advising session with EducationUSA!
What is an Undergraduate Cohort Group Advising Session? It is a group-advising session that assists high school students who want to be strong applicants to U.S. colleges and universities. Participants meet year-around with an EducationUSA Adviser to get an in-depth understanding on Undergraduate:
- US Higher Education System;
- US Application Timeline;
- Best Fit School and Major in the US;
- US standardized TOEFL and SAT tests;
- Scholarship Opportunities in the US;
- US Application and Scholarship Essay Writing and many more!
- Strong interest in applying to U.S. College or University;
- Strong English skills;
- High school students 9th – 11th form or recent high school graduates;
- Good academic standing;
- Goal oriented and highly motivated;
- Able to commit for the duration of the group-session.
Benefits of Group Advising:
- Better understanding of US higher education system;
- Improved essay writing skills;
- Advanced preparation for SAT and TOEFL;
- Eligibility to participate in practice SAT and TOEFL tests;
- Advantage in applying for scholarships and financial aid;
- Eligibility for funding to pay for tests, applications, and educational travel after 1 year;
- Become a stronger applicant for US institutions by being EducationUSA certified!
To sign-up and find out more about Undergraduate Cohort Group Advising please contact EducationUSA Advising Center in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
48 A Gerogly Str. 3rd Floor, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Tel.: +(993 12) 36-90-16 / email@example.com