Education Advising Center in Ashgabat maintains the library with specialized literature in international education and standardized tests. Our collection consists of approximately 300 titles, which are publicly available for all EAC visitors. Topics covered in books include but are not limited to: undergraduate and graduate application strategies, academic career planning and test preparation materials.
Particularly, we have titles on:
- Strategies for applying to a Master’s degree (Peterson’s Graduate Program Overview)
- Admission guidelines for programs in specific areas such as MBA, Law, Arts, Sociology, Business, Education, Humanities, Medicine, etc.
- Mastering a PhD program in US
- Information about Post-Doctoral studies
- Tips on receiving a financial aid for the college and university for different types of degrees including athletic scholarships
- Strategies for applying to an undergraduate degree
- Career planning strategies
- Development of interview skills, Curriculum Vitae and Resume preparation, Cover Letters writing
- Personal Statement, Grant and Proposal writing tips
- Books for exam preparation: TOEFL, SAT, SAT Subject tests, GRE, GRE Subject tests, GMAT, GED, LSAT, ACT
- American History, culture, art, governmental structure, congress, electoral college, juridical system
- Famous American classics literature, American short stories, non-fiction, bestsellers, fiction, science fiction, fantasy, mystery and books of other genres
- Adapted series of classic literature for self-study (Oxford Bookworms level 1-6 and Dominos level 1-5)
Additionally, there is an extended library of advertising materials from American Universities and Colleges including catalogues and CDs with the full description of programs and admission procedures.
EAC Library contact information
Contact Program Assistant to sign-up for library hours or consultations:
For all EducationUSA inquires: