American Councils in Turkmenistan provides promising young Turkmenistan citizens with the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully enter U.S. colleges and universities by increasing students’ competitiveness through rigorous preparation. Participants will focus on TOEFL and SAT test preparation, Academic Reading and Writing, and training in other study skills necessary for success in applying to U.S. Colleges and Universities. Intensive 18 weeks weekday preparatory course will take place at American Councils’ Ashgabat office.
Eligibility/Requirements for Potential Candidates:
1) Graduate of secondary school;
2) No Bachelor’s degree yet;
3) Not enrolled in a university either in Turkmenistan or another country (students of professional schools may apply);
4) Intermediate/Advanced level of English;
5) Motivated toward academic success and study at U.S. colleges and universities;
6) Able to commit to an 18-week intensive preparatory course.
All documents MUST be submitted in electronic format
• Completed Prep4Success Program Application (the form is attached);
• Secondary school academic transcripts;
• One signed academic recommendation letter in English;
• Copy of domestic passport;
All documents should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00 pm. on Thursday, January 25, 2024.
For more information, please call 36 90 16 (ext. 113) or e-mail email@example.com