FLEX Testing for 2021-2022 academic year: cancelation notice
Due to international travel restrictions in place related to the current global pandemic, American Councils will not be conducting FLEX testing for the 2021-2022 academic year in Turkmenistan.
The testing for the 2022-2023 academic year is planned for late 2021. Please continue checking our website for any updates on eligibility criteria and new testing schedule. If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- Born between March 15, 2003 and May 31, 2005. Note: Students in the 11th grade, who are required to complete military service, are ineligible.
- Have not lived in the United States for more than three months in the last five years;
- Speak English well;
- Are currently enrolled in a secondary school and have an academic standing of good or better;
- Are eligible to receive a U.S. visa;
- Are citizens of Turkmenistan.
Students that meet all above-listed requirements and are interested in applying for FLEX program are invited to fill in the interest survey in the following link*:
*If you are unable to open the link, please call
Once we have more updates on FLEX, all eligible candidates that filled in the survey will be invited for testing.
Please Note: This survey is NOT a FLEX test but only a statement of interest. We will contact you when the FLEX testing is approved and ready to begin.