Advertisement for Potential Participants
Are you planning to apply for graduate school in the United States or abroad? Join us for the GRE Program, an 18-week hybrid learning program for eligible citizens of Turkmenistan. The program is designed to help you improve necessary skills to get you ready for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), graduate school application process, and graduate-level coursework.
American Councils invites citizens of Turkmenistan to apply to participate in the GRE program:
• Intensive 18 weeks (weekday evenings/Sundays) preparatory course
• The course will be taught via a hybrid model which combines online and in-person
• Participants will be required to have constant access to the internet via a computer,
tablet, or smartphone; assignments will be submitted via email and social media apps
This course includes preparation aimed at all components of GRE (Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning), Academic Reading and Writing, and applying for admission to a U.S. graduate school.
Eligibility/Requirements for Potential Candidates:
• 4-year degree (Bachelor’s degree);
• Be a citizen of Turkmenistan currently living in Turkmenistan;
• Advanced level of English;
• Motivated towards academic success and study at a U.S. graduate school;
• Ready to commit to an 18-week preparatory course.
Application Package: All documents MUST be submitted in electronic format*
• Completed the GRE Program Application;
• Undergraduate academic transcript (Graduate transcripts, if applicable);
• Diploma/Certificate (undergraduate degree; graduate degree – if applicable);
• One signed academic or professional recommendation letter in English;
• Copy of domestic passport;
• OPTIONAL: official score report for English proficiency test (i.e., TOEFL, IELTS).
Email all documents to: email@example.com
Deadline: 5:30 p.m. on January 22, 2023
*Please submit all documents attached in ONE e-mail letter, include your name and document name for each of the documents.
For more information, please call +993 61 81 68 55 (9 am-4 pm on Monday-Thursday) or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with complete application package will be considered.