American Councils invites citizens of Turkmenistan to apply by 5.30 pm on July 16, 2023 to participate in the GRE Program, a hybrid learning program, which is designed to help you improve necessary skills to get you ready for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), graduate school application process, and graduate-level coursework:
- Intensive 18 weeks (weekday evenings/Sundays) preparatory course
- The course will be taught via a hybrid model which combines online and in-person learning
- Participants will be required to have constant access to the internet via a computer, tablet, or smartphone; assignments will be submitted via email and social media apps
You are eligible to apply, if you meet all of the criteria below:
- You hold a 4-year degree (Bachelor’s degree);
- You are NOT enrolled in any degree programs;
- You are a citizen of Turkmenistan currently living in Turkmenistan;
- You have an advanced level of English;
- You are motivated towards academic success and study at a U.S. graduate school;
- You are ready to commit to an 18-week preparatory course.
DEADLINE: 5.30 pm on July 16, 2023
Only candidates with complete application package will be considered.