Dear high school students, school officials, and parents!
Sign up for a Marathon with Top U.S. Universities with EducationUSA. Fill out one registration form for eight upcoming webinars with Minerva Schools at KGI, Barnard College, Colgate University, Swarthmore College, Washington and Lee University, NYUAD, University of Richmond, College of William and Mary, and the University of Rochester. All these US institutions offer full-ride scholarships to international students. You will learn about selective admissions, funding opportunities, test-optional policies, and the core values of each university.
Marathon with Top US Universities – September 10 – October 22, 2020:
- Sep 10, 2020 at 7:00 PM: Minerva School at KGI: “Selective admissions, funding, core values”
- Sep 17, 2020 at 7:00 PM: Barnard College (all-female): “Selective admissions, funding, core values”
- Sep 24, 2020 at 5:30 PM: Swarthmore College: “The value of a liberal arts education and navigating admissions”
- Sep 28, 2020 at 7:00 PM: The University of Richmond and College of William & Mary: “Admission Process to Highly Selective Schools; Test-Optional Policy; Understanding Financial Aid, Need-blind vs Need-Aware”
- Oct 1, 2020 at 7:00 PM: The University of Rochester: “Understanding Fin.Aid, Need-blind vs Need-Aware”
- Oct 5, 2020 at 7:00 PM: The University of Washington and Lee: “Admission Process to Highly Selective Schools; Test-Optional Policy; Understanding Financial Aid, Need-blind vs Need-Aware”
- Oct 8, 2020 at 7: 00 PM: NYU Abu Dhabi: “Selective admissions, funding, core values”
- Oct 22, 2020 at 7:00 PM: Colgate University: “Selective admissions, funding, core values”
Register Now: https://bit.ly/3br6Glh
Interested to learn about U.S. Higher Educational opportunities? Then join U.S. Higher Education Admissions Workshop, an intensive college preparatory virtual session that will give you an invaluable information on application process and help to become a competitive applicant to the U.S. institutions.
The 8-weeks virtual sessions aim to provide you with a fundamental understanding of the US:
- Higher Educational System;
- Application Requirements;
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Search
- Standardized Tests Taking Skills;
- Academic & College Essay Writing;
Secondary High School Students:
- completing final grade in May 2021 (11th or 12th grades);
- with strong English language level (upper-intermediate & advanced);
- whose #1 choice is to study in the US;
- with good academic standing;
Participation is free of charge, but requires 100% of attendance, 100% motivation, 100% initiative and a full time-commitment.
Duration: September 4 – October 20, 2020
Format: Virtual (must have a GMAIL email account)
Deadline: August 28, 2020
Results will be announced: September 3, 2020.
Apply Now: https://bit.ly/3iraQf8
Participation is selective. Number of slots is limited.
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bahar Mammetgurbanova – EducationUSA Turkmenistan cohort alumna and American Corner volunteer, who is currently on FLEX program, studying in 12th grade at Stanley-Boyd high school, Wisconsin. Bahar was spotlighted at the Stanley-Boyd high school official page for her successful academic studies and for being a great ambassador of her home country – Turkmenistan. She has done a remarkable job studying at the US high school, being an active Stanley-Boyd Basketball JV player, and representing her country through over 10 cultural events that had more than 200 visitors in attendance. She is finishing her high school program in May 21, 2020 and is very excited for a new journey when returning back home.
Bahar now actively attends EducationUSA webinars and virtual information sessions to become a strong applicant at a US college or university for Fall 2021. Well done and way to go Bahar!