On August 27, a FLEX Alumni Coordinator from Turkmenistan organized an online seminar on Effective Time Management for FLEX alumni and American Councils staff using Google Meet platform. During the seminar, the participants were familiarized with the key elements and strategies of effective time management and discussed tips for achieving academic and career goals. The participants had an opportunity to apply gained knowledge into practice by taking part in mock-exercises, which were organized as a part of learning process. They practiced composing to-do lists, prioritizing and decomposing rules. All participants were actively engaged in the seminar discussion and had an opportunity to share best-practices with others.
Interested to learn about U.S. Higher Educational opportunities? Then join U.S. Higher Education Admissions Workshop, an intensive college preparatory virtual session that will give you an invaluable information on application process and help to become a competitive applicant to the U.S. institutions.
The 8-weeks virtual sessions aim to provide you with a fundamental understanding of the US:
- Higher Educational System;
- Application Requirements;
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Search
- Standardized Tests Taking Skills;
- Academic & College Essay Writing;
Secondary High School Students:
- completing final grade in May 2021 (11th or 12th grades);
- with strong English language level (upper-intermediate & advanced);
- whose #1 choice is to study in the US;
- with good academic standing;
Participation is free of charge, but requires 100% of attendance, 100% motivation, 100% initiative and a full time-commitment.
Duration: September 4 – October 20, 2020
Format: Virtual (must have a GMAIL email account)
Deadline: August 28, 2020
Results will be announced: September 3, 2020.
Apply Now: https://bit.ly/3iraQf8
Participation is selective. Number of slots is limited.
Still have questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Dear Test Takers,
Our top priority is the health and safety of all test takers and assisting personnel. Below are tentative test dates
for Turkmenisan which may change depending on public health restrictions. Please check the status of the test dates
on our website regularly for possible cancellations.
TOEFL (TEST OF ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE)
Register online with a credit card at: www.ets.org/toefl
Note: American Councils will receive your unofficial score results ONLY if you write our institution code
(3784) during online registration. Please see below TOEFL test rules regarding receiving unofficial scores.
TOEFL TEST RULES
1. American Councils will receive unofficial score results only if you write our institution code (3784) on your TOEFL answer sheets during online registration. The result will be available after 3 weeks
from the test date.
2. To learn your unofficial score result, you are required to come with your passport to American Councils office.
3. Test takers from the regions ONLY (not from Ashgabat!!) will be able to learn their score result over the phone (993) (12) 36-90-16/21/22, if test takers can provide the following information needed:
a. Registration number
b. Date of birth
c. Mailing address they provided during registration
4. American Councils only administers the test and will NOT be able to provide any letter to certify any scores.
5. It is up to the test taker alone to get their official score from ETS.